Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Blog!

So this is my first blog. I really don't know what to say on here. I DO though, think it's a neat way to keep in touch with people...on a more personal level I think, since you actually get to see little glimpses into their thoughts or their day. LOVE that!
Anyway. I can't believe it's already the second week in February. It's already been a week since Winterfest! Time flies so incredibly fast. Sometimes it would be nice to freeze it, just for a couple extra minutes, just to catch your breath.
Speaking of the second week... today's Valentine's Day! We had little parties for each of the classes yesterday at work. Cupcake, applesauce, and cheesypuff cheese everywhere. But the kids definately enjoyed it :)
As for today....spending some time with the youth group later at the Sadie Hawkins. Gonna be fun!

And, think I'll spend a little extra time loving the Lover of my Soul <3

1 comment:

  1. Your header is totally cute and totally you! Welcome to Blogger land!! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete