Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Annoyed and showerless..almost

So. I just finished exercizing and eating lunch about a half an hour ago. And I'm STILL not squeeky clean. Why? Because apparently there are people doing some kind of work outside and they hit out waterline or shut it off for some reason. AND, I have to leave at 2:15 to go to work. I seriously do NOT NOT NOT like going anywhere feeling sweaty and icky and gross still from working out. I like to go places clean!

WAIT! Mom just told me the water's back on. YYYYAAAYYYY!!!!
I can be clean :) You have no idea how glad that makes me :)

3 comments:

  1. I DO get it. Cory shut off the Hot water last night to work on our bathroom. There was a chance of it not coming back on till today...but he fixed it. Ugh...I needed my nightly shower...and a WARM one too! :) Glad it all worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know how that is! In fixing the shower in the bathroom that I share with my brother and sister a week or two ago, my dad somehow messed up the master bathroom. For a time both showers were not working for the day and it was quite scary not knowing whether or not we would be able to shower, lol. It's so awful! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thats terrible! I hate feeling icky. Thats how i feel after my strenghting and conditioning class when i have to go to my next class!

    oh! I remember a while back when we had a HUGE snow, and ALL my power went out and I had no power.. and I couldnt take a warm shower. My house was freezing because there was no power and my whole family slept in our family room. We turned on the generator to watch a movie though :)
    I was so cold those nights! And needed a shower so bad... But luckily thats where grandparents come in! I went over there and took a nice WARM shower... ahhh ♥ relief.

    ReplyDelete